Gyro’s principal purpose is to enable our clients to succeed and prosper by realising their full potential. Working with individuals, teams and across organisations it is possible to turn around fortunes within short periods, with focused attention on what really matters, and on what often gets in the way of success.
Drawing upon a variety of disciplines and models, from psychology to leadership, and neuroscience to cognition, we will work with you to determine the approach and focus that best addresses your particular needs.
Meetings. Everybody loves them. That’s why we have as many as possible, as often as possible, preferably about the same things. We watch with delight as they hi-jack our calendars, blocking out time otherwise spent on frivolities like new business, client relationships, and all those other things you’d dreamt of achieving when you took the job.
At Gyro, we specialise in helping businesses have more effective conversations. Fewer meetings, faster progress.
With team workshops, individual consultations and practical tools, we can help your business work better. We’ll show you how you can turn unfocused, unproductive meetings into structured conversations with clear, positive outcomes. Incorporating latest thinking in psychology research, we design and deliver leadership development programs, improve the quality of conversations in management teams, and coach individuals – from aspiring future leaders to senior executives
For businesses, we offer the following tiered packages, with prices on application.
Gyro Axis 1
- Initial consultation with the leader to understand their key objectives and areas for improvement.
- One-to-one assessment sessions with the leader and members of their senior team.
- One-day workshop for both leader and team focusing on how the team operates, areas of concern and how to improve.
Gyro Axis 2
- Introductory phone call and pre-workshop case study for each team member.
- Coaching sessions with one or more nominated members of the team to help them improve their effectiveness in areas such as influence, persuasion, effective conversation, collaboration and conflict management.
- One-day workshop focusing on both team and individual effectiveness, providing practical tools that can be used immediately.
Gyro Axis 3
- Initial session with the leader and/or their senior team to outline our approach and expected improvement. (Team then nominates individuals for one-to-one coaching.)
- Bespoke coaching sessions designed and carried out for nominated team members.
We also offer individual coaching sessions via Skype for international clients, or those with limited availability. If time is tight, and you are worried about how you will find the time, why not consider starting your day with a skype coaching session before business gets under way? Or how about squeezing in a lunch break for once and have a working/coaching lunch by skype? Increasing numbers of clients are finding this fits well with their busy diaries.
Whether you’re a new graduate looking to get a foot on the ladder, or a senior manager thinking about your next step, we can help you with:
- Delivering presentations with strong, clear messages
- Effective methods of collaboration
- Managing conflict in the workplace
- Analysis and improvement following an Annual Review
- Improving assertiveness, social interaction and communication skills
- Changing direction in your career
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain